Popular posts from this blog
Last Ride
Last ride of last season I ride across some dirt and accumulated quite a few scratches. Today I got a razor blade and smoothed out all of the parts of the board that were sticking up as much as I could. Then I layed down a nice layer of wax. It turned out really nice. 100x smoother than it was before.
First dunes of the year
Had s great dunes trip up at st Anthony dunes this past weekend. I headed up with Jordan in my truck Thursday night with the MX trailer behind my truck. We stayed the night in pocatello at Jordan's friends house then got to the dunes Friday morning. Harry came up Friday night. We all came home today. No broken bikes. No broken bones. Good trip.
I should have taken the 35 days in jail hahhahaahah..
ReplyDeleteThanks for supporting me in my epic fail
My aunt always checks out my blog and I saw her on Thursday. Pretty much first thing she said was "what happened to Harry, why was it a sad day for him? You can't just leave me hanging like that" haha
ReplyDeleteI need to know too, what happened? You've gotta fill us in? Is Harry considering a career as a lawyer?
ReplyDelete