Harry gave me some cooper tires. They're pretty worn, but they'll let me a little longer. They are 285/75r16. So they are a little bigger than my other tires
Popular posts from this blog
Last Ride
Last ride of last season I ride across some dirt and accumulated quite a few scratches. Today I got a razor blade and smoothed out all of the parts of the board that were sticking up as much as I could. Then I layed down a nice layer of wax. It turned out really nice. 100x smoother than it was before.
First dunes of the year
Had s great dunes trip up at st Anthony dunes this past weekend. I headed up with Jordan in my truck Thursday night with the MX trailer behind my truck. We stayed the night in pocatello at Jordan's friends house then got to the dunes Friday morning. Harry came up Friday night. We all came home today. No broken bikes. No broken bones. Good trip.

Comments
Post a Comment