Adam and I made some survival bracelets today. They are made of paracord, which costs $0.07 per foot from the army navy surplus store. I made my latch using a clevis hook that I had laying around. Adam just used a knot tied on the end that you slip through a hole on the other side. My bracelet consists of about 16 feet of paracord, and the idea is that when you are in an emergency, you have some strong rope that you can use to make stuff. And in my case I also have a clevis hook that looks pretty strong and should be pretty handy in an emergency.
Popular posts from this blog
Last Ride
Last ride of last season I ride across some dirt and accumulated quite a few scratches. Today I got a razor blade and smoothed out all of the parts of the board that were sticking up as much as I could. Then I layed down a nice layer of wax. It turned out really nice. 100x smoother than it was before.
First dunes of the year
Had s great dunes trip up at st Anthony dunes this past weekend. I headed up with Jordan in my truck Thursday night with the MX trailer behind my truck. We stayed the night in pocatello at Jordan's friends house then got to the dunes Friday morning. Harry came up Friday night. We all came home today. No broken bikes. No broken bones. Good trip.

Comments
Post a Comment